How do I setup my iPhone/iPad with my email
The following article below will get your Microsoft Exchange 2010 mailbox setup on your iPhone:
Note: Your device must be a 3G, 3Gs, and with a 4.0+ iOS.
Note: Before we get started, please be sure your administartor has purchased you an Activesync license and assigned to your email address.
1. Tap the Settings icon on the iPhone
2. Next, tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Add Account then Microsoft Exchange.
3. Tap Add Account then Microsoft Exchange.
4. The Exchange setup screen will open; you’ll then enter the following information:Email – Enter your entire email address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org), using all lowercase letters.
Domain – leave this field empty.
Username – Enter in your entire email address.
Password – Enter in the password for your email account.
Description – Enter a descriptive name for your account (e.g., My Work Account). This description will only be visible to you.
5. Tap the Next button and the device will attempt to verify the account. You may receive an “Unable to Verify Certificate message,” go ahead and Tap the Accept button.
6. The device will than continue verifying the account. Once complete, tap the Server field, and enter in “connect.emailsrvr.com” minus the parenthesis.
7. Tap the Next button and the device will then try to create a secure (SSL) connection to your Exchange server. When connected, you’ll see check marks along your settings to confirm that your account has been verified.
Tap the ON/OFF buttons to select which information to synchronize with the Exchange server and then tap the Done button when finished.
Note: Your iPhone may take a moment to sync all your information depending on how much you have on the Exchange server. To learn more about the mail settings on your device tap Settings from the home screen, than Mail, Contacts, & Calendars and than select your account. You’ll be able to customize how much data you would like to sync from the server.
How do I setup my Android device with my email
The following article below will get your Microsoft Exchange 2007 email account setup on your Android Device using the Activesync technology. Let’s take a look at the following steps below to get you going:
Note: The following article is a general guide for setting up all Android devices. The steps may vary depending on the OS you’re running.
1. After your administrator has purchased an Activesync license and assigned it to your email address, you’ll want to log into your User Control Panel at the following URL: https://cp.rackspace.com/usercp
2. Once you’re logged in, scroll down to the Client Setup section and click on the ActiveSync link. This will open the Setting Up ActiveSync window which will contain the information needed to set up your device.
3. Once you have your Setting Up ActiveSync window open, select the Settings icon from the Home screen on your device.
4. Next, select Accounts and Sync and then select Microsoft Exchange Activesync.
5. Next, enter your email address and password under the Configure exchange account in a few steps field. Afterwards select the Manual setup option.
Note: Depending on what OS of Android you’re running, if you have just the “Domain” as an option, you may leave this field blank.
6. Next, enter the Domain address exactly as it appears from the Setting Up ActiveSync window followed by a “\” (backslash) with the username exactly as it appears from the Setting Up ActiveSync window. Then enter in your password and the Exchange server exactly as it appears from the Setting Up ActiveSync window.
7. On the following screen, select OK. Next, select all that apply to you and on the last screen, give your account a name and you’re finished. Mail will start populating in your inbox if everything was done correctly.